PowerPoint found a problem with content in xxxx.ppt_PowerPoint can attempt to repair the presentation._If you trust the source of this presentation, click repair.__There was an error access the file xxxxx.ppt
1. Open PowerPoint 2010 – Click on File – Options
2. On the side tab click on “Trust Center” – Now click on “Trust Center Settings” which is in the right window.
3. It opens a new window “Trust Center”
4. Click on “Protected View” on the left side panel.
5. Uncheck “Enable protected view for files originating from the internet”. – Click OK and OK